ONEXONE presents an exclusive performance
of the hit Broadway musical ROCK OF AGES
to benefit our efforts around the world
Location: Royal Alexandra Theatre
When: Tuesday July 13th, 2010
Time: 8:00 PM
ONEXONE would like to invite you to a one of a kind evening in support of ONEXONE on Tuesday July 13th, 2010 for a special presentation of the hit musical Rock of Ages. The show is playing at the Royal Alexandra Theatre located at:
260 King St West, Toronto, ON. (Corner of King/Duncan)
VIP package $500
- Join us at the exclusive Yale Simpson Lounge for a Pre Show Gala with open bar and delicious culinary delights.
- Premium seats to the One Night Only exclusive performance of Rock of Ages.
- VIP access to an exclusive After Party featuring mind-blowing entertainment, rock-star yummies and an open bar.
- Charitable tax receipt for $250.00.
Show Tickets & After Party - $150
- Premium seats for the One Night Only exclusive performance of Rock of Ages.
- VIP access to the exclusive After Party including complimentary cocktails (2) and mind-blowing entertainment.
Show tickets only $75
- Preferred seats for the One Night Only exclusive performance of Rock of Ages.
Pre-show cocktail party
Location: Royal Alexandra Theatre - downstairs lounge
Address: 260 King St West. Toronto, ON. (King & Duncan)
Time: 6:30pm - 7:45pm
Location: Tattoo Rock Parlour - www.tattoorockparlour.com
Address: 567 Queen St West. Toronto, ON (Queen & Portland)
Time: After the Rock of Ages Show (10:30pm)
Dress: 80s Rock Star Chic
ALL TICKETS WILL BE MAILED OUT VIA CANADA POST REGULAR MAIL
The mail option for ticket sales will close on Wednesday July 7th at noon.
All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
Timing of late admittance into the show will be at the discretion of the Front of House management and will only occur where there is an appropriate time in the performance.
See Photos from the Event
See Photos from the Event
In 1987, on the Sunset Strip, a small town girl meets a big city rocker and, in LA's most famous rock club, they fall in love to the greatest songs of the '80s. It's ROCK OF AGES, an arena-rock love story told through the mind-blowing, face-melting hits of Journey, Foreigner, Styx, Reo Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Asia, Whitesnake and many more. More about the show
"THE CRITICS APPLAUD!
"4 STARS. It donít get better than this! A Grade-A outing" - Richard Ouzounian, The Toronto Star
"Pure foot-stomping hand-clapping fun! ROCK OF AGES gives you a rush and leaves you with a smile on your face. Itís fun, fun, fun!Ē - Lynn Slotkin, CBC Radio
"4 STARS! An intoxicating brew! Theatrical alchemy!" - John Coulbourn, The Toronto Sun
"Come on feel the noise! ROCK OF AGES is wild, wild, wild!" - Erin Davis, CHFI
"5 STARS! You are going to love this show! You'll be swept up in the joy and fun!" - Michael Engle